Databases such as Web of Science and Biosis can now be searched individually, on your smartphone or tablet, via the new Web of Knowledge mobile website Anywhere/Anytime. You can also sort, refine and email your results, link to full text, view times cited counts and view your search history.
You need a Web of Knowledge username and password to use Anywhere/Anytime Access. To set this up:
- Go to webofknowledge.com from an IP authenticated computer.
- Click Sign In along the top navigation bar.
- Click Register to create a new account. You will be asked to enter your email address to verify that an account does not already exist for you.
- If an account does not already exist, you will be prompted to fill in the User Registration page.
- After the username and password you have entered is verified access will become active. Use these login details to access the mobile version and the full version when you are off campus.